Professional “Brow Artist” Level-Up (Theory + Practice)
Title: "Professional Brow Artist" Level-Up (Theory + Practice)
Location: Tbilisi, Kostava N14m, Hotel "Stamba" D / block,
Date: 12-13 April.
Speakers: Viktoria Yaroshenko, Ludmila Pashkova - Official Brand Technologists from Ukraine
Duration: 2 Days
Price: 350 Gel.
The course can be booked by paying 50% of the cost in advance.
For whom: for existing masters who want to upgrade their level of knowledge, expand the list of services, start working without errors and take a leadership position in the profession of a master eyebrow specialist.
We will give a unique knowledge base, theory and practice, teach you how to boldly mix shades of dyes, laminate (2 techniques), tint and lighten eyebrows. You will learn to understand the essence of staining and laminating services so that your clients stay with you forever, and the record is complete and regular.
!!! The course is taught by two ELAN brand technologists - Victoria Yaroshenko and Lyudmila Pashkova. With this scheme of work, each student receives maximum attention and knowledge..
12 - April
10:00 - 13:00 Theory
- Neutralization of errors in coloring shades.
- Stages of staining and features of the calculation of Elan dyes.
- Chemical process of clarification of natural pigment.
- Features of working with ultramarine powder.
- Options for tinting eyebrow hairs after lightening.
- Removal of artificial pigment (D-color system and methods of use).
14:00-15:30 Demonstration of lightening followed by toning
15:30 – 17:00 Practice 1 - Eyebrow lightening and toning
13 - April
10:00 - 13:00 - Brow Lamination
- Chemical processes in the hair when applying formulations.
- Compositions for lamination. Distinctive features of the compositions and purpose (Brow FixUp, LashCurlUp).
- For the first time in Georgia! Eyebrow flexing with SUPERSONIC formulations
- Individual selection of compositions for different types of eyebrows. Client diagnostics.
- Stages of lamination of eyebrows and exposure time.
Demo 1 (brow lamination and coloring)
13:00 - 14:00 - Break
14:00 - 17:30- Practice
Processing of all material covered.
14:00 Practice on model 1
15:30 Practice on model 2
17:00 Answers to questions, analysis of errors
Final word. Issuance of diplomas