The formula of the eyebrow gel paint and the technique of applying it are unique in the world. For best results, it is recommended to use it before using “ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect” (antibacterial effect, detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes). You can also use ELAN professional line COLOR FIX: color fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil to maintain the color for a long time after applying eyebrow gel paint.
how to use:
• It is necessary to conduct an allergy test before use
• Use “ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect” to clean skin and hair.
• Mix gel paint and oxidant (solvent) in a bowl that should not be metallic.
• Apply argan oil cream around the eyebrows
• Evenly distribute the mixed mass of dye and oxidant on the eyebrows with the help of an applicator and leave for 5-15 minutes.
• Check the color, if it is satisfactory, remove the paint from the eyebrows with the help of water.
• Gently clean the paint around the eyebrows using a paint remover.
• After rinsing the paint from the eyebrows with water, apply “ELAN professional line COLOR FIX: color fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil” to stop the chemical reaction of the paint.
AQUA, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHANOLAMINE, SORBITOL, LACTIC ACID, P-PHENYLENEDIAMINE, POLYSORBATE 20,4-AMINO-M-CRESOL, LAURETH-2, CETEARETH 20, PENTATXY, PENTASODC 2,6-DIAMINOPYRIDINE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, 4-AMINO-2-HYDROXYTOLUENE, HYDROLYZED SILK, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ALLANTOIN, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, LODGE BY SODIUM ERYFORBE, SODIUM ERYUMBOR.