The advantages of the mask as a tonic product
– It revitalizes and intensifies eyebrow hair color between eyebrow coloring procedures.
– Has a toning effect not only on hair but also on skin (12 cocoa and 13 chestnuts) /
– Neutralizes unwanted eyebrow color after eyebrow whitening or lamination procedure (11 Amethyst)
– You can mix the color palette of the mask to get the desired color.
How to use:
1. Apply a small amount of the product on the eyebrows and distribute evenly with a brush.
2. Duration of the procedure 5-15 minutes. (Depending on the desired color intensity of the eyebrow).
3. When the procedure time is over, remove the excess product from the eyebrows with the help of a cotton disc soaked in water.
Keep in mind! If the color obtained after toning is very intense, it is desirable to apply detox mousse on the eyebrows “ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect”.
Keep in mind! When using an eyebrow mask 11 amethyst, the skin around the eyebrows becomes purple after toning, it is desirable to clean the toned skin areas with a cotton ball soaked in water
4. For best results it is recommended to use color fixing fluid «ELAN professional line COLOR FIX: color fixing foil for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower oil
Take note! It is recommended to use the product as needed. The color lasts for up to 4 days after toning.
11 AMETHYST: AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DISTEAROYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE (AND) PEG -100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE (AND) DIMETHICONOL, CETEARETH-20, HYDROXYPROPYL GLUCONAMIDE (AND) HYDROXYPROPYLAMMONIUM GLUCONATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE , HC BLUE NO 2, VIOLET ACID 43, DISODIUM EDTA, BASIC BLUE 99, PERFUME, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL (AND) BENZYL ALCOHOL (AND) METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE (AND) METHYLISAREON, C.