We respect the privacy of each individual and guarantee that the data you provide while using the ellanofficial.ge online store (hereinafter referred to as the “Store”) will be protected. Our main priority is to feel safe and secure.
- ELAN PROFESSIONAL LINE GEORGIA
- Tornike Pirtakhia is a data controller. For any issues related to the processing of personal data you can contact us by e-mail. Email: email@example.com Tel: +995592048101
Legal grounds for processing:
- Personal data placed in the online store shall be processed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the controller. In particular: the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” or “GDPR Regulation”.
Am I obligated to provide you with personal data?
The provision of personal data by the user is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide the personal data required to fulfill the purchase agreement, which is specified and requested in the store website and online store rules and regulations, will result in the inability to fulfill this agreement.
We collect data in the following cases:
- When creating an account on the store website, you must provide the following personal information: name, address, telephone number and e-mail. These data are required to create and maintain an account.
- When placing an order, you must provide the following personal data: name, address, telephone and e-mail. The above data is required for the proper execution of the transaction and for the delivery of the order to the specified address.
- In case of termination of the contract or in case of satisfaction of the complaint, the amount will be returned to the customer’s bank account. This may require the user to submit a bank account.
Purpose of data processing
Data processing is required for the maintenance of the user account, for the execution of purchase agreements, for agreements, for the improvement of services, for the provision of all consumer rights (e.g., termination of contract, use of warranty), as well as for statistical and technical purposes;
Who do you trust with your data?
- Your duly authorized employees or business partners, who act for the above data processing purposes and who provide us with IT services for the registration and storage of your data, for the operation of our website and for marketing research, will have access to your data.
- If necessary, your data may be made available to delivery service and postal service as well as intermediary payment service providers.
- Data transfers outside the EU may be required due to organizational circumstances or the location of any of our suppliers (suppliers, hosting companies, payment service companies or security service providers).
Web cookies (cookies) are small textual information in the form of text files that are sent by the server and stored on the device of the person who accessed the store website (for example, on a computer hard drive, laptop or smartphone memory chip – depending on which device the online store visitor uses).
When visitors use the Online Store Website, the Controller processes cookie data for the following purposes:
- Identify the client as an online and show that they are online;
- Remember the products added to the cart to place an order;
- Remember the data in the order form, questionnaires and data used when entering the online store;
- To suit the needs of the individual user of the online store and to optimize the use of the website.
- To produce statistics
Normally, most internet browsers receive and store cookies directly. However, everyone has the ability to change their cookie settings, storage terms and conditions in their internet browser settings. This means that it is possible, for example, to limit partially (for example, for a certain period of time) or to completely limit it
What to say about keeping cookies. However, this may affect the services provided by the online store (for example, it will be impossible to place an order in the order form as it will not be possible to remember the products that are placed in the cart).
Detailed information on changing and deleting cookie settings is given in the Web Browser Help section and on the following web pages, such as: (click the link provided below):
Internet Explorer browser
Data storage time
Your data will be stored until: you do not delete your account, the website is not closed by the controller or you cancel the consent to the processing of personal data, will not be required by law.
Rights regarding the processing of personal data:
You have the right to:
- Request from the controller access, correction, deletion or restriction of access to your personal data, as well as the right to transfer data;
- object to the processing of your data, including the processing of data under the legitimate control of the controller, as well as for marketing purposes;
- When the data is processed on the basis of consent – you have the right to cancel the consent for the purpose of data processing. This does not apply to the processing of data exercised with the right granted prior to the revocation of consent.
- If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to apply to the Personal Data Protection Agency.
If you wish to exercise the above rights, please contact the controller.