If the received product is found to be defective, the customer can file a complaint.
We take responsibility if the goods are found to be defective within the next 24 months after delivery. However, we are not responsible for any defects that may arise, in particular those caused by improper use of the product. If the product is out of date we do not take responsibility for the quality of the expiration of the product due to the defects that the product had during delivery. In the case of goods that have a specified expiration date, we also accept the responsibility that the product will be useful for use during that period.
Be warned that hypersensitivity or allergic reaction to the product will not be considered a defect of the goods. Also, defects on the gift and other additional free benefits that we will additionally provide to you with the order will not be considered as a defect on the product. The photos of the goods in our online store are illustrated and and do not represent the mandatory characteristics of the product (the product packaging may, for example, differ from the manufacturer’s packaging).
If you would like to file a complaint, please contact us at the e-mail address of the online store: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +995592048101.
You can also fill out a complaint form and email it to us at. The product to be treated must be returned in full, making sure the product is securely packaged to avoid any risk of damage during transport.
It is recommended that the consumer provide in the complaint: (1) information and circumstances relating to the subject matter of the complaint, in particular the type of defect and the time of occurrence; (2) determine how the product will comply with the contract of sale, or with the application for a price reduction request, or with the cancellation of the contract; (3) Complainant detailed contact information — the above will simplify the grievance procedure for the seller. The above requirements are of a recommendatory nature only and their non-consideration will not affect the effectiveness of the review of the submitted complaint.
Please return the product as soon as possible and no later than 14 (fourteen) days after receiving the defect notice. Avoid overdue if you return the product within 14 days.
Regarding the complaints, we also note:
- ELAN PROFESSIONAL LINE personal data is controlled by Elan Georgia Professional Line.
- For any question about personal data you can contact our controller by e-mail: email@example.com
- The provision of personal data is requested by the controller in order to receive the complaint and resolve the issue. The current complaint will not be accepted and satisfied if you do not provide the controller with the required personal data.
- The personal data you provide will be processed in order to:
a) handle complaints related to the performance of the contract;
b) it is possible to make claims or to defend oneself against the submitted claims.
- Personal data may be sent to IT service providers.
- The data will be processed during the term of the contract, which includes clauses by the grievance redressal / grievance controller or the controller’s defense against the grievances. Your data will be processed before your consent is revoked, but no longer than the term of the contract. The data processing period may be extended depending on the claims filed if data processing became necessary for the controller to review the claim or to protect the administrator from them.
- Revocation of consent does not affect, in accordance with the law, the data processing process carried out before the revocation of consent.
- You have the right to:
• Require the controller to access, modify, delete or restrict the processing of certain personal data, as well as the right to transfer data;
• Object to the processing of your data, including if it is done by a controller on a legitimate basis, as well as for marketing purposes.
• When data is processed on the basis of consent obtained – you have the right to request consent to the processing of data for a specific purpose, this will not affect the data processing right that was exercised before the consent was withdrawn.